RENT-TO-OWN SUCCESS STORY


Path to Home Ownership: Rent-to-Own to New Home Owner!
Greg's Rent-to-Own program made it possible for me to own the house I presently live in. I called Greg after seeing his advertisement on the internet. He scheduled a meeting and instructed me to take pay stubs, w-2's and the last 2 years tax papers. I recall the first time I met Greg and his office manager John, after looking at my income and earning potential they gave me information and instructions and rented me a house that was affordable and realistic for me to get a mortgage to purchase it. They were reassuring and offered their support. They allowed me to pay the option deposit at a time and amount that was possible for me. I originally started the process to purchase the house with my daughter, when she changes her mind the information I received from Greg and John helped me to know exactly what I needed to do to get a mortgage to purchase the home alone. They also gave me information for a lender they work with, but I found my own lender.
I am now the proud owner of a 3 level, 4 bedroom, single family home with 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, and a 4 season room. Living in Greg's Rent-to-Own home while getting familiar with the home and not paying for repairs and cosmetics while working to purchase it gave me peace of mind. Greg has a Project Manager and a team of workers who take care of all repairs and cosmetics. A part of the monthly rent each month including the option deposit went towards saving for my down payment.
I highly recommend Greg's Rent-to-Own program. It worked for me because I trusted myself to stay committed to the program. I worked like hell because I was afraid to fail in the program and ignore the naysayers. I believe Greg's program will work for anyone who is devoted to becomi



Faith A. • Cranston, RI















Comments

Popular Posts