"AN AMAZING FEELING TO GET HELP TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS"

Another happy QSPS Housing Solutions.com customer! Thank you Jamie of Cranston for the review!
"In June of 2017 my boyfriend and I started looking for houses to either rent or try to own. Honestly, we had both owned homes back in 2004, and didn't think it could happen because of the people who buy cash and flip left us small people with not much opportunity. So when I had gone on craigslist searhing for anything that would be sufficient for our family of four, I saw a listing for QSPS Rent to Own. I saw two different house listings and was very worried that this was a scam. I was excited on the inside hoping it wasn't. I had texted the phone number attached to the listing saying and I quote "is this a scam?" I surprisingly got a text very quickly saying no, go to my website and fill out basic info, watch a video, and you will get a call back. I received a call from Greg within 24hrs and we talked and set up an appointment to sit and talk about understanding what the rent to own process was about. Although there was much much worry holding someones reputation on the fact of whether you would be able to own a house or not, believe me we felt it! However with hope, enough education, and hard work we are proud to say that less than a year later as of May 2018, we are homeowners and it's an amazing feeling to get help to achieve your dreams. "

Comments

Popular Posts