SHORT SALE SUCCESS!

"My rental property mortgage was seriously delinquent when I came to QSPS. The investment was debt-heavy without sufficient rental income. Taxes, upkeep, and insurance increased.
QSPS's letter invited a meeting. It was an opportunity I am thankful I pursued. There was an immediate connection with Greg and John, despite the stress of my facing an imminent foreclosure. We reviewed the options-- bankruptcy would provide only temporary relief; foreclosure would be both a long-term credit burden and leave me personally liable after the foreclosure sale. Already familiar with lender approved short sales, I soon learned from Greg and John that properly meeting the lender's document requirements was crucial. Most borrowers cannot complete a short sale because they do not understand the lender's approval process.
Greg and John assured me they would move the process at the best speed for my needs, which they did. A foreclosure of my property was promptly postponed, then cancelled.
Ultimately, a short sale was easily approved and easily completed. I avoided any future loan liability and there were no income tax issues.
I liked the business of the company so much, I now work side by side with Greg and John as an adviser to QSPS and the Aloisio Group."

Comments

Popular Posts